[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Are u talking about Vitmod image or me?

I'm talking about this images 12-27,12-30,12-31. Image 11-30 booting and working well. Vitmod_LE booting, working without neutrino -- no scan channel.

Edited once, last by znak (January 3, 2017 at 3:27 PM).

• Above link is dtb for Vitmod-LE.

algdu83@: You caused lot of confusion published think for Vitmod-LE in this thead. Next time please, open new thread for different build.

my fault, I have used the dtb for Vitmod-LE, sorry!

now, I'm using the image from 2016-12-31, on the KII pro and works so far
    I didn't have the time to test it thoroughly but it seems that DVB-S is working and DVB-T is not.
    I will post my final results later on

• The 31-12-2016 build is honestly the most stable release this other box has seen, including alexs builds, the older ones and vitmod, literally my box has been on for two days straight, it has streamed several 3-4gb mkv tv shows, live tv on astra 28.2, and i have emby running on it with 300+ movies and 7000+ episodes, completley stable and ram sitting at 45-50% on full load,

Leave all the other images and just stick with this one, installtointernal went fine aswell

Literally as stable as kszaqs s905 builds

thanks afl1

Edited once, last by Stemuz (January 3, 2017 at 6:02 PM).

• The same for me in Italy.
    For now I don't find solution (only android works 100%)

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

This is known issue. For DVB-T/T2 there is partial functionality. It can lock to 3 from 4 multiplexes in my town. One of them is DVB-T2.

• For vitmod copy

after 5 hour for modification of DTB file , tuner for k2 is working now , i test Neutrino
    - search is ok
    -HD channels not so smooth
    -SD channel display correctly on letterbox , not stretched to fullscreen , if i chose fullscreen , picture in corner appear strange
    -Need to correct aspect ratio option
    -when record HD channels , it's go to Black, after moment i can stop , record with no sound
    -Recording stop TV signal

I think Neutrino not good solution

Enigma in vitmod 2.0rc5 is better but need some fixes

File for K2 pro here , rename it to dtb.img and replace one in image

Mega File Upload - Error

• hi can you make a build of libreelec with a driver's of dvb from vitmod, this driver's support dvb-c it's a good driver's

I have not got new vitmod's driver sources, but I am working on new version.

Edited once, last by afl1 (January 4, 2017 at 8:18 AM).

• [/quote]

This is known issue. For DVB-T/T2 there is partial functionality. It can lock to 3 from 4 multiplexes in my town. One of them is DVB-T2.
    [/quote]

Can I do a question?
    Why, into libreelec, dvb-t work with vdr and not with tvheadend? It's a problem of the tvheadend not the driver, right?

• Thanks, neutrino now working, but Enigma is better, especially if oscam will added.

• To update from 12-30 to 12-31 version -- do I need to copy kernel.img and SYSTEM to flash or to update?

Copying to update folder gives me a "Could not find a valid system partition in image file!" error.

• To update from 12-30 to 12-31 version -- do I need to copy kernel.img and SYSTEM to flash or to update?

Copying to update folder gives me a "Could not find a valid system partition in image file!" error.

Yes. There is same kernel only Krypton update to RC2.