[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I think there's still problem about stuttering live tv. This time it's worse than Jarvis build though.

I will try to reproduce problem and get a log if I have time. Just to make a quick note here to see if someone got this issue like mine.

When playing live tv for a while (not long, maybe 10-20 mins.) the video stream will get buffering and a/v out of sync. When this happens it's permanent. Stop channel and play again won't solve until reboot. But remote clients (via tvheadend service) still play from the box without any issue.

• aligulhan

Did you press a hole under the box (and hold until LibreELEC logo shows) to get to recovery mode before booting?

As I recalled with my KII pro, You just have to do this one time.

One more question (still noob)...

I manage to have the box start from sd by pressing the button under.

If i choose to use the nand image afterwards, will just unpluging the sd from the box work or do i need to use the toothpick method to return to nand, moreover will nand be still usable or shall i install nand image again?

Thanks in advance for your time answering.

Regards.

Edited once, last by aligulhan (December 1, 2016 at 9:01 AM).

• No need for toothpick anymore.

Just power off, unplug sd card, then the box will boot from NAND as usual.

Or just check power menu in LibreELEC, usaually it should have "reboot from NAND" option.

• I think there's still problem about stuttering live tv. This time it's worse than Jarvis build though.

I will try to reproduce problem and get a log if I have time. Just to make a quick note here to see if someone got this issue like mine.

When playing live tv for a while (not long, maybe 10-20 mins.) the video stream will get buffering and a/v out of sync. When this happens it's permanent. Stop channel and play again won't solve until reboot. But remote clients (via tvheadend service) still play from the box without any issue.

I am only adapting internal driver, Kodi issues are discussing in kszaq's thread. Yesterday was released Kodi Krypton 17.0 beta6. I'll prepare new update.

Edited once, last by afl1 (December 1, 2016 at 11:25 AM).

• I looks like weak wifi. In box is only small patch antenna (2dBi). Good idea is open box and install external antenna e.g. from old wifi AP.
    [hr]

Can't be, downloads and streaming are working.
    Also ssh and webif is working, using your 7.0.2.004.4.

Edited once, last by tonitiger (December 1, 2016 at 12:29 PM).

• Afl1 the remote doesn't work at all on the k1 plus until the remote.conf from Alexs 003 build or your 004.4 build is copied to /config/remote.conf

I tried a clean sd card image 4 times, Cec worked fine for me to use the box but no normal remote

• afl1

Thank you for the perfect job!
    My KII pro is on the road to me :)
    I want to replace my old DVBs receiver (DreamBox 500 HD)
    Until it arrive I have two questions:
    1. Has it support for external USB smartcard reader (like phoenix card reader)?
    2. Has it support for oscam client and server mode?

@all KII pro users and testers:
    Is it powerful? What are limits for playback performance when played Jellyfish VBR Test Files?

thanks all!

• I would like to test your new Kodi Krypton 17.0 beta6 build on my k1 plus.

LibreELEC

Unfortunately it isn't able to start.

When I switch the sd card with your 7.0.2.004.4 on it, it boots right into android.
    Toothpick doesn't work neither.

7.0.2.004.4 or your old Krypton 17.0 beta5 (first post) are starting up nicely instead.

• This build is not for devices with internal tuner. Also this build is in kszaq's style, after burning image to SD card is necessary to replace corresponding dtb.
    I have some issues with Krypton 17.0 beta6 for internal tuner. I will publish it asap.

• This build is not for devices with internal tuner. Also this build is in kszaq's style, after burning image to SD card is necessary to replace corresponding dtb.
    I have some issues with Krypton 17.0 beta6 for internal tuner. I will publish it asap.

ok can you include vdr or tvheadend with oscam
    Because in the end one is obliged to install them then as much to include them to facilitate the users
    thnks

• ok can you include vdr or tvheadend with oscam
    Because in the end one is obliged to install them then as much to include them to facilitate the users
    thnks

I don't understand for what are you ask. Tvheadend, oscam and vdr are parts of official LibreELEC repository. For Krypton 17.0 beta6 still missing pvr's. This is the main reason for waiting to publish new version.

Edited once, last by afl1 (December 4, 2016 at 12:08 PM).

• I don't understand for what are you ask. Tvheadend, oscam and vdr are parts of official LibreELEC repository. For Krypton 17.0 beta6 still missing pvr's. This is the main reason for waiting to publish new version.

I wanted it to be installed natively
    Because in the end one is obliged to install them one by one
    yhnks

• I wanted it to be installed natively
    Because in the end one is obliged to install them one by one
    yhnks

To update to new version copy from new SD only kernel.img and SYSTEM to preserve already configured parts (tvheadend, oscam, vdr ...)