[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• does someone know how to back to factory android? (now from internal LE8.0.1)
    when I do it with standard procedure - official 3 files and pin when power on - then it stucks on S905 logo...
    please help...
    [hr]

does someone know how to back to factory android? (now from internal LE8.0.1)
    when I do it with standard procedure - official 3 files and pin when power on - then it stucks on S905 logo...
    please help...

sorry... it's done :)

Edited once, last by bartopoland (May 18, 2017 at 7:10 PM).

• does someone know how to back to factory android? (now from internal LE8.0.1)
    please help...
    [hr]

sorry... it's done :)

How did you do it?

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

• I have nexbox s905x and I installed [8.0.1k] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro in nexbox but ok button of my nexbox's remote is not working in nexbox a95x kindly help me to sort out/solve this problem...

• i want this version to .img

Use standard .img version to create SD card and then upgrade it putting .tar to /storage/.upgrade
    [hr]

I have nexbox s905x and I installed [8.0.1k] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro in nexbox but ok button of my nexbox's remote is not working in nexbox a95x kindly help me to sort out/solve this problem...

Copy from working version /storage/.config/remote.conf

Edited once, last by afl1 (May 19, 2017 at 9:48 PM).

• copy from working version and paste /storage/.config/remote.conf.....?
    [hr]

Use standard .img version to create SD card and then upgrade it putting .tar to /storage/.upgrade
    [hr]

Copy from working version /storage/.config/remote.conf

Kindly explain in deteils because I am newbie that's why explain in brief deteils what u describe about this procedure...my remote is working in ur libreelec version kl/kl plus but only one button (ok) is not working...

Edited once, last by rajawaqas (May 19, 2017 at 10:39 PM).

• Hi, I can not solve the problem with the "no free adapters". I use Kii pro. Untiltoday everything worked until I did the update to version 8. 0. 1. At the momentI don't see TVheadEnd any adapters. I installed a brand new system, I didthe total Hard reset your device, butafter uploading the current version doesnot have any adapters. On the originalsoftware works.
    Below a link to the log file. Anyone knowwhat could be wrong?
    And sorry for the English.
    hVIa

Update:
    Already found the solution. I used thewrong tree [URgxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi. dtb] is incorrect.
    Half a day lost by stupidity.

Edited once, last by piterkos (May 20, 2017 at 7:15 PM).

• All works perfectly, howewer i am still strugling with Muxes. the scan i do from LE shows a lot less channels for Hotbird, than scan from Android. so i assume it is a SOftware issue.
    Do you think i might be related to the biult in mux in Tvheadend? DO you think i cak download an updated list and upload manually to my Kii PRO. thanks

• Hi afl: did you get your KI Pro box? Can you do a review of it pls?

Box is on the way. I'll left review for cnx-software.com.
    [hr]

All works perfectly, howewer i am still strugling with Muxes. the scan i do from LE shows a lot less channels for Hotbird, than scan from Android. so i assume it is a SOftware issue.
    Do you think i might be related to the biult in mux in Tvheadend? DO you think i cak download an updated list and upload manually to my Kii PRO. thanks

I am using Hotbird, no problem scan europian beams. My favorite channel is Supertennis on Hotbird. Most likely database for Hotbird is outdated. Check your muxes definitions or set in TVheadend scanning new and modified muxes.

This week I am biking in Italy (Giro d'Italia). No updates, no new versions.

Edited once, last by afl1 (May 22, 2017 at 8:11 AM).

• Hi, I have a KII Pro with 8.0.1k, after updating to 8.0.1k, I noticed that after a
    few hours my KII jams, does not respond to the remote, or reacts with a
    very long delay. You need to reboot to run.

• kokovi4 wrote:

Hi @ygor.almeida,

if you mean K1 Plus with DVB S2/T2 or K2 pro with DVB S2/T2-- Yes, DVB-C work with build from this thread. Read carefully post #1

Videostrong write something in description, but enginers not want to make Android App to work with DVB-C

Hi m8

I have K2 pro with DVB S2/T2 how can I get DVB-C to work in my box anyone can help please