[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I will check the patch when I have time and add it if it doesn't break things.

When VPU is free-run mode, there is not necessary precisely watch late frames in decoder queue as this is a asynchronous process.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 26, 2017 at 8:42 AM).

• afl1: Hi, can you pls tell me which WiFi Card do we have in KII Pro device ? while i cannot see any wireless Networks since many LE 8 Releases.
    i thought Realtek, but i doubt it. Need expert info from you.
    Thank you.

• afl1: Hi, can you pls tell me which WiFi Card do we have in KII Pro device ? while i cannot see any wireless Networks since many LE 8 Releases.
    i thought Realtek, but i doubt it. Need expert info from you.
    Thank you.

In KII Pro is Broadcom BCM43340 for WiFi and BT.

• In KII Pro is Broadcom BCM43340 for WiFi and BT.

Thank you, for kszaq build which dtb file should i use for my KII Pro ?
    or is there a way to find out which WiFi card i have in my KII Pro ? because users here have mentioned that KII Pro boxes have different WiFi cards based on different sellers. In your KII Pro, does your Box detects Wireless Networks ? if yes, which dtb do you use ?
    Thanks for your latest build.

Edited once, last by plikmuny (April 26, 2017 at 6:40 PM).

• Thank you, for kszaq build which dtb file should i use for my KII Pro ?
    or is there a way to find out which WiFi card i have in my KII Pro ? because users here have mentioned that KII Pro boxes have different WiFi cards based on different sellers. In your KII Pro, does your Box detects Wireless Networks ? if yes, which dtb do you use ?
    Thanks for your latest build.

I've got only KI Plus, there is rtl8189es chip. In dtb for Wifi there is no exact description of chip set. You need kernel with right driver and it is selected and started at kernel boot. In my #1 is dtb for KII Pro.
    And btw why do you need kszaq's builds for KII Pro? There is no internal dvb driver support. My builds are same with adding support for internal tuner. My builds you can use on any S905/S905X box only replacing dtb and remote.conf. Same it is valid for my KIII Pro (S912) builds.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 26, 2017 at 7:30 PM).

• I've got only KI Plus, there is rtl8189es chip. In dtb for Wifi there is no exact description of chip set. You need kernel with right driver and it is selected and started at kernel boot. In my #1 is dtb for KII Pro.
    And btw why do you need kszaq's builds for KII Pro? There is no internal dvb driver support. My builds are same with adding support for internal tuner. My builds you can use on any S905/S905X box only replacing dtb and remote.conf. Same it is valid for my KIII Pro (S912) builds.

OK, I am using your latest build now with kii pro.zip dtb file. Even then it doesn't detect WiFi network. After installing your latest build how do I replace or install or make wireless card work ?

• Thank you very much got this fantastic work.
    In the last 2 updates, when I press the audio button, the volume rises but I can't select the audio channel.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

• Thank you very much got this fantastic work.
    In the last 2 updates, when I press the audio button, the volume rises but I can't select the audio channel.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

Audio button on RC is defined for selecting next audio track. Probably you have custom remote.conf.
    Submit command:
    find / -name "remote.conf"

Only valid config is :
    /etc/amremote/remote.conf

You have to remove all other appearances.
    e.g.:
    /flash/remote.conf
    /storage/.config/remote.conf

/flash is RO, you have to remount it RW.

• OK, I am using your latest build now with kii pro.zip dtb file. Even then it doesn't detect WiFi network. After installing your latest build how do I replace or install or make wireless card work ?

I'm using this latest build with my Kii pro too. And wifi works well. Maybe your box has broken wifi chip.

• How do i repair it ? any idea ? which one and where can i order it and replace ?
    Thanks for replying.

is it working in android ?
    have you tried to lsmod ?
    is your wifi chipset RTL8723BS as google suggests ?
    do you have proper module in your system ?
    have you tried google ? as I have found similar problem ?
    [Mini M8S] Realter RTL8723BS Module Driver - Amlogic - Armbian forum

edit: it was quite time consuming to read all of your posts to find out what device are you actually talking about. its Mini M8S pro.

Edited once, last by Ftelf (April 27, 2017 at 3:55 PM).

• Thank you very much,

I have been browsing among the files but I have just found the /etc/amremote/remote.conf. Would you mind sending the valid file? Or is it possible that I can edit it?

• Thank you very much,

I have been browsing among the files but I have just found the /etc/amremote/remote.conf. Would you mind sending the valid file? Or is it possible that I can edit it?

You can only create modified version, placed it in /storage/.config/remote.conf and reboot box.

Another more convenient way is to install 'Keymap Editor' addon to customize RC buttons.

Edited once, last by afl1 (April 27, 2017 at 7:14 PM).

• Not sure what device and version you are using because you didn't mentioned. But I have been using k1 plus combo on dvb-s2 since jarvis builds, actually on 801f and never seen such issue. Also tried dvb-t few days ago without single issue. Today dvb-t2 starts in our area so I'll also check that. Have you read through the all or at least first ? Maybe some tvh setup tutorial, there are many on youtube etc.

Took me a while to get around to this. Thank you for replying. Turns out it was just a silly frequency mistake on my part. I definitely need a course in tvheadend as it took me far too long to figure out the reason I couldn't see the audio stream filters! :blush: