[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Tried this workaround with E22TVH, it loads channels, and lets say 40% of channels work, and other 60 % have error SUBSCRIPTION ERROR

Subscription error means incorrect data for channel (probably inactual). Delete incorrect channels and try scan them.

• I don't have k1/k2 but on my wetek play2 after load my e2 list with e22tvh I am always doing force scan in tvh web options . Without this there is subscriotion error (missing some datas for channels) . After this all channels works great :)

• .tar update also updates device tree if it's included in update folder.

tried several times on k2pro with repacked afl1 image with dtb.img for k2 , copied to update forlder, but with no success, kernel, a system updated without any problem, will try again with tar file

Edited once, last by DereC (March 1, 2017 at 4:49 PM).

• tried several times on k2pro with repacked afl1 image with dtb.img for k2 , copied to update forlder, but with no success, kernel, a system updated without any problem, will try again with tar file

What are you bastling? Simple put LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0c-I.tar and dbt.img to /storage/.update/ and reboot box.
    [hr]

Hi,

I 've installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0c-I.img.gz and replaced dtb.img after that added the addon service.tvheadend42-8.1.110c.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.17.zip and disable update and no internet connection, but I got an error on Kodi error at pvr.hts-3.4.17 addon, tvheadend unreachable ( although ip was 127.0.0.1 in Tvheadend) and If I choose watch TV a got pvr is starting 0% and that's all.

Thanks for any suggestion.
    Gor

If you did clean installation, probably is something wrong with your SD card. Try to use another or install to internal flash.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 3, 2017 at 11:04 AM).

• Hi,

I 've installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0c-I.img.gz and replaced dtb.img after that added the addon service.tvheadend42-8.1.110c.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.17.zip and disable update and no internet connection, but I got an error on Kodi error at pvr.hts-3.4.17 addon, tvheadend unreachable ( although ip was 127.0.0.1 in Tvheadend) and If I choose watch TV a got pvr is starting 0% and that's all.

Thanks for any suggestion.
    Gor

not sure if it will help but you may want to try to
    stop services
    backup Addon DBs (say: suffix _)
    start services

if it does not help you can always
    stop services
    restore Addon DBs (sat: suffix _)
    start services

if it does help you can later remove backup

• which comand line tool do you recommend to test annex b tunning? I've tried w_scan but i coudnt set the symbol rate manualy (sr5360 wasnt in the sr table)

• Internal tuner doesn't support w_scan. w_scan has no support for multi-standard tuners. Also w_scan uses section filtering and this part of internal tuner is buggy (it looks like hw bug in demuxer). You can try scan via tvheadend.

• GREAT NEWS !!!
    I fixed internal dvb tuner scan issue. Update in #1. For the best scanning performance limit in DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters -> Maximum PIDs to 26 for internal tuner..

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 6, 2017 at 12:03 PM).