Strange bug in the GUI

• Hi, I'd be very grateful for any advice if anyone knows or maybe you've encountered this before.

I don't know exactly since which version, but probably since version 11.x I'm facing a strange bug within LibreELEC (with Rapier skin). When trying to open some dialog box, the UI "freezes". To be more precise - the system is still running, it's accessible via the network and if I use the remote I hear a sound like I do in Kodi by default, but the UI is "frozen" and nothing happens. The only thing I am able to do about it is to trigger a restart of the Kodi process. The problem always appears, for example, when trying to open the IPTV Simple PVR addon settings, sometimes when trying to change the audio track in video, but never when turning on or changing the subtitle language.

When trying to find some clue I searched for anything interesting in kodi.log, but I don't see anything there, maybe just these three lines and then nothing:

¨2023-05-16 23:33:09.150 T:524479 info <general>: Loading skin file: DialogAddonInfo.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY

2023-05-16 23:33:10.568 T:524479 info <general>: Loading skin file: DialogSelect.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY

2023-05-16 23:33:15.241 T:524479 warning <general>: CGUIWindowManager - HandleAction - ignoring action 2, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice,

Martin