Thoradia Add-ons

• thoradia. oke more progress. rtorrent, dtach and php are all build. you can download it here: GitHub - maxonly1/LibreELEC-8.0-RPi-2-3-addons: Addons for LE 8 - RPi2/3

Unfortunately ruTorrent en rTorrent can't connect. This was a problem with rtorrent 7.0.1. I am pretty sure it's problem with xmlrpc-c or libsigc++ because that is responsible for that connection and srau changed that when he released rtorrent 7.0.1. I am now compiling a version with xmlrpc-c 1.39.7 and libsigc 2.9.1. will let you know. btw feel free to compile them for your own repo when its working. I dont have time to compile for all devices.

Edit: switching back to older versions did not fix it. This is the same problem when srau updated 7.0.0 to 7.0.1.. not sure what the problem is

Edited once, last by vanbeer (June 5, 2017 at 8:52 PM).

• thoradia. ah didnt know about libsig++ dep. btw there is not a .tar.gz of rutorrent 3.7 available, only .zip. don't know if you're using srau's package as a reference, but if you are, the url of the lbb-suite plugin is dead. It's updated in my forked rep.

• hi, I used Transmission from thoradia on my previous ARM S905 box (LE8.0.1).

Now I try use the same on Wetek Play 2 (S905 too) but I cannot access via webui.. LE8.0.2 and tried on LE8.0.1 - same problem...

Is there anyone who use Transmission on WP2 with 8.0.2??

• hi, I used Transmission from thoradia on my previous ARM S905 box (LE8.0.1).

Now I try use the same on Wetek Play 2 (S905 too) but I cannot access via webui.. LE8.0.2 and tried on LE8.0.1 - same problem...

Is there anyone who use Transmission on WP2 with 8.0.2??

bartopoland

Which flavour of LE are you using for your S905: aarch64 or arm?

Are you installing the add-on via the Thoradia Add-ons repository (see here)?

If so, what is displayed in the settings of the Thoradia Add-ons service?

• you are great @thoradia

on my previous box (KII Pro) I only manually installed addon from S905 with Transmission.

So I've done the same thing here...but doesn't work..

on Wetek Play2 I've installed everything from your guide... first - service addon then restart and then addon from repository...

so it works.. thanks again...

• Hi there, I hope you might be able to assist me with my couchpotato problem.

I know its not your couchpotato but I have no idea where to get help.

My couchpotato suddenly stopped working one evening, or I think it stopped as I am unable to access it from the web GUI for almost a month and it is not searching ot snatching anything.

It all started when we had a power failure. I am unable to manually restart it as I have no idea which command to run through ssh.

I am hesistant to install from your repo for the sole reason that I will lose all of my settings and movies I already added.

Would you be able to assist me? Im using couchpotato compiled by Isellens.

Hope you or anyone else can help me.

• Hi themowgs,

lsellens has an account on this forum.

You could therefore try to ask him directly, or in another thread.

I hope you will be able to fix your problem.

• Hi.

Can it be stopped to launch chromium after startup? When chromium is installed the services like sickrage, couchpotato always startup a home page.

Hi iLLiac4,

In Couchpotato web user interface: Settings > General > Launch browser

In Sickrage web user interface: Settings > General > Misc > Launch browser

I will see if there is a way to disable it by default.

• thoradia, Great job man!. Will you still need the php tool for ruTorrent, like OE's version, or are you going to add php to ruTorrent's dependecies?

Anyway, you should set up a donate page. I'd love to donate a little.