Thoradia Add-ons

• Thanks for the addons, very helpful.

I have a small issue with Deluge.

Whenever I open the webui i get this error. It only happens with "label" plugin enabled.

Any way to fix this, perhaps I didnt install something I should have?

"Error loading script:

/js/label/label.js

Status: TypeError: Unable to set property 'LabelPage' or undefined or null reference"

Thanks

• I get the same error, and I have no idea how to fix.
    Please report the issue to the Deluge devs.

This is fixed with revision 11 of the Deluge add-on.

I recently upgraded to Libreelec 8.0.1 from 7.0.3. I can see that the system is very sluggish when running Sonarr, Transmission & CP on 8.0.1. This was never an issue on 7.0.3. Anybody else having similar issue.

Edit: Which one is better? Using this (Sonarr, Transmission, CP) directly or by Docker?

Thank you for the feedback.
    Please provide more details about 'the system is very sluggish', for example information about your system, logs and output of top command.

Native or Docker is a matter of convenience, the choice is yours.

Edited once, last by thoradia (April 6, 2017 at 8:35 AM).

• With respect to SABnzbd 2.0.0 (add-on revision 13): LibreELEC does not provide UTF-8 support.
    If this is an issue for you, use NZBGet instead of SABnzbd.

Edited once, last by thoradia (April 10, 2017 at 8:43 PM).

• Hi, Thoradia!

Thank you very much for this great job! I'm totally newbie so just learning as fast as I can.

I've install Transmission in a s905X device (Leelbox MXQ Pro mini) libreelec 7.0.3 and is working!

I can connect from web browser writting web but I cannot connect from an android smartphone over Remote Transmission app. I've tried host 192.168.0.163 and port 9091 like I did in the past in other device but it doesn't work.

Can you help me?
    Thank you in advance.

• Hi, Thoradia!

Thank you very much for this great job! I'm totally newbie so just learning as fast as I can.

I've install Transmission in a s905X device (Leelbox MXQ Pro mini) libreelec 7.0.3 and is working!

I can connect from web browser writting web but I cannot connect from an android smartphone over Remote Transmission app. I've tried host 192.168.0.163 and port 9091 like I did in the past in other device but it doesn't work.

Can you help me?
    Thank you in advance.

I need your help to assess:
    1. check the log (journalctl -u service.transmission) for messages corresponding to your issue
    2. if appropriate adapt rpc-* entries in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

• No issue here.
    Please provide more details, in particular project (Generic, RPi2, etc) and LibreELEC version.
    Cheers

Hi Thoradia,

Sorry for not provide enough info:

I'm using Raybuntu Odroid-C2 rb-krypton7 8.0 version (from Hardkernel),here is the error:

thanks for your help

• I need your help to assess:
    1. check the log (journalctl -u service.transmission) for messages corresponding to your issue
    2. if appropriate adapt rpc-* entries in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

Hi Thoradia,

Whith (journalctl -u service.transmission) I can see this log, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm trying to edit settings.json but I cannot stop transmission service. Can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks again for your time.

• Hi Thoradia,

Whith (journalctl -u service.transmission) I can see this log, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm trying to edit settings.json but I cannot stop transmission service. Can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks again for your time.

Ok... now I can stop transmission service and I open settings.json...

I'm trying to edit "rcp-whitelist-enable: false" but seems it's not posible to save changes... even after stop and restart de service...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.

• Ok... now I can stop transmission service and I open settings.json...

I'm trying to edit "rcp-whitelist-enable: false" but seems it's not posible to save changes... even after stop and restart de service...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.

You are doing nothing wrong: the add-on uses the --allowed flag, to set allowed IP addresses from the add-on settings.
    I gather this sets rpc-whilelist-enabled to true.
    By default, allowed IP addresses are *.*.*.* (any address).

I thought the log would show whether a client tried to connect and why it fails to connect, but it does not.

Two questions:
    1. Are you trying to connect from within your network, or from outside your network?
    2. If you are connecting from outside your network, have you forwarded the web-ui port (9091)?