Thoradia Add-ons

• any chance of somehow supporting CoreELEC?

some users are moving to it, and it seems like we can't even add the repository...

I can try, if it is not too complicated.

Please provide the content of /usr/share/kodi/addons/repository.libreelec.tv/addon.xml, if it exists.

• in CoreElec, Jackett dont work...

Mono (dependency) does not seem to install

If installing Jackett asks for dependencies, just click OK.

If that does not work, try to install the requested dependencies manually.

Mono should be provided by the CoreELEC Add-ons repository, in the Program add-ons section.

• If installing Jackett asks for dependencies, just click OK.

If that does not work, try to install the requested dependencies manually.

Mono should be provided by the CoreELEC Add-ons repository, in the Program add-ons section.

The problen is in corelec...

I opened a topic there

• I just installed the Transmission addon and it runs great! Thanks for putting in the work.

As a big newbie to Kodi and add-ons, I have a rather paranoid question: How can I ensure that when downloading add-ons from the internet that they are free of malicious code? I don't have the expertise to look through the code myself, but I see that on this forum Thoradia is a trusted member and don't investigate further. Is this level of vetting enough?

• I just installed the Transmission addon and it runs great! Thanks for putting in the work.

As a big newbie to Kodi and add-ons, I have a rather paranoid question: How can I ensure that when downloading add-ons from the internet that they are free of malicious code? I don't have the expertise to look through the code myself, but I see that on this forum Thoradia is a trusted member and don't investigate further. Is this level of vetting enough?

You can build the add-ons yourself if it makes you more confortable: clone the thoradia source github repository and use thoradia-tool script.

• Thanks.

Is there any way to set the maximum number of active torrents in Transmission? There doesn't seem to be any option in the GUI. I usually don't want more than one torrent to be downloading at a time.

• Thanks.

Is there any way to set the maximum number of active torrents in Transmission? There doesn't seem to be any option in the GUI. I usually don't want more than one torrent to be downloading at a time.

According to this documentation, you can set download-queue-enabled/download-queue-size in smb://libreelec.local/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

• For some reason I'm no longer able to access the Transmission web interface at 192.168.0.50:9091/transmission/web. I'm getting the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message from Chrome.

It was working fine yesterday, and I haven't changed anything since then other than installing some other addons (docker and plex server), which don't seem to be related.

How can I troubleshoot this?

EDIT: Here's a log from Kodi: hastebin. I disabled and re-enabled the addon to hopefully reproduce the error.

Also the Kodi web interface loads fine at 192.168.0.50:8080 so I think it's not any problem with the network. I've tried restarting the network as well.

Edited 2 times, last by Monie (July 3, 2018 at 3:51 PM).

• For some reason I'm no longer able to access the Transmission web interface at 192.168.0.50:9091/transmission/web. I'm getting the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message from Chrome.

It was working fine yesterday, and I haven't changed anything since then other than installing some other addons (docker and plex server), which don't seem to be related.

How can I troubleshoot this?

EDIT: Here's a log from Kodi: hastebin. I disabled and re-enabled the addon to hopefully reproduce the error.

Also the Kodi web interface loads fine at 192.168.0.50:8080 so I think it's not any problem with the network. I've tried restarting the network as well.

Since version 2.93 transmission web ui requires username and password.

Set them in Kodi add-on settings.

• I set the username and password but it still doesn't work.

I also tried the Transmission client addon but it doesn't work via localhost either. I tried listing all the processes using ps -a command but transmission doesn't even seem to be listed.

• I set the username and password but it still doesn't work.

I also tried the Transmission client addon but it doesn't work via localhost either. I tried listing all the processes using ps -a command but transmission doesn't even seem to be listed.

What does journalctl -u service.tranmsision say?