Beelink gt1 ultimate

• Has anyone with this device managed to install Libreelec 11 ???

It gives me a green screen and nothing. They say something about renaming the dtb but there is no way. I am used to renaming it as dtb.img but apparently with libreelec it is not like that and I don't know how to do it

also say that mine is not fake but the one with real 3gb of ram and 1000mb of lan

Edited once, last by deleonkikko: Merged a post created by deleonkikko into this post. (May 2, 2023 at 4:03 PM).

• I deleted the other post on the same topic. Keep to one thread and please stop formatting text with code tags (unless you really do want posts to be ignored)..

• The only thing I want to know is how to rename the dtb for the beelink gt1 ultimate. the page that you tell me does not say it clearly

[mod] Please do not use code block for plain text, there is no need for unnecessary formatting.[/mod]

Edited once, last by dtech (May 3, 2023 at 4:16 PM).

• The only thing I want to know is how to rename the dtb for the beelink gt1 ultimate. the page that you tell me does not say it clearly

We assumed that looking around in the /dtb directory at the root of the SD card, you will find the one with the same name as your box.

But according to them, it didn't succeeded. Don't worry, here is the answer to your question:

Code: uEnv.ini
    dtb_name=/dtb/meson-gxm-gt1-ultimate.dtb
    bootargs=boot=UUID=1803-1159 disk=UUID=253ac790-9d19-46e3-b2c3-cddf5b8fd568 quiet systemd.debug_shell=ttyAML0 console=ttyAML0,115200n8 console=tty0
  • I already got the box to boot. just had to edit the uEnv file I'm sorry, my English is very basic and I hadn't understood that part. sorry for the inconvenience. regards and many thanks for all you do

Edited once, last by dtech (May 6, 2023 at 8:07 AM).