Unable To Select Items To Play In Various Video Plugins: aarch64 builds on RPI4 after 17th April

• Firstly, thank you to the team for the great aarch64 builds. They've rejuvinated my RPI4 2GB!

I have been trying to work out an issue that, for me, affects all builds after LibreELEC-RPi4.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20230417-83ec8ac.

In a number of different video addons, when I select an item to play from a list, I hear the audible confirmation of my selection but the item does not play.

If I display the info properties of the file however, and select play, it works.

To demonstrate the issue I used the SBS on Demand plugin and selected to play "Alone Australia"

I've generated a debug log and hope someone can make some sense out of what's happening.

As mentioned, I see the same issue with the Vimeo, and other VOD plugins.

Thanks!

• I have the same issue. So far, as deepee said, I also could not identify anything obvious in the debug logs. If there is anything I should provide additionally to the logs from deepee, please ask.

Furthermore, with nightly versions after 13th of April, the checkmarks for watched items are also not shown anymore - if I downgrade to the nightly from 13th of April, they are shown again.

• Even the IMDB Trailers addon from the Kodi repository is behaving the same after the 17th April LE12 Nightly

unable to play any item, nothing even in the debug log.

However if i click on 'i' to show the information of an item and then select play from that screen, it plays.

So basically no playback from listitem directory on many addons since 17th April LE12 nightly