Libreelec 11.0.x VM on proxmox not working.

• The previous version of LibreElec ran fine on proxmox, using the virGL graphics driver.

The new version (11.0.x) doesn't and system goes into a boot loop.

What could be the issue? I've noticed there's a Legacy Generic PC image. Could it be possible to create a Generic-legacy image for Virtual machines also?

• Could it be possible to create a Generic-legacy image for Virtual machines also?

No. The current image is created solely to facilitate internal dev/test work in vmware workstation/fusion and is not formally supported (and not on other hypervisors) so we have no desire to create more versions. If it happens to run anywhere else it's a coincidence, and if it breaks (and it does, because staff are not using it often) then we have no promise of fixing things.

• I've been chasing this for two days now. I got it to work fine using a Nvidia gpu with legacy image and then i tried to use it on an 11th gen iGPU and proxmox completely hangs at the splash screen. If I remove the GPU passthrough it gets past that point and stops at LibreElect 11.0.1 text.

I've run out of ideas completely. I've tried all the recommended paths. I'm starting to think it just doesn't work with Iris Xe graphics