Rclone after update to LibreElec 11 no longer works

• Hello community,

i have installed rlcone on LibreElec 10 according to these instructions:
    My rclone mount .service file - General Support - LibreELEC Forum

This has also worked very well!
    Unfortunately, it no longer worked after the update to version 11.

After checking the logs, it no longer finds the "fusermount" in $PATH.
    "LibreELEC rclone[1004]: Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH"

Under the "/usr/bin" fusermount is no longer to be found.
    Afterwards I installed the "virtual.network-tools" under "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.network-tools/". In this "/bin" is now fusermount.

This path can now also be found under $PATH.

LibreELEC:/usr/bin # $PATH

-sh: /usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.network-tools/bin: not found

Unfortunately, the error still occurs when the service is started:
    LibreELEC rclone[1004]: Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH

Can someone help me?

Thanks for your help
    Michael

• FUSE existed in previous versions due to the dependency on NTFS-3G/FUSE for mounting NTFS drives. FUSE has been dropped from the core image in LE11 as the kernel now has native NTFS support so embedded NTFS-3G (and FUSE) are no longer required.

However it also exists in the network-tools add-on; it's a build/runtime dependency for things like sshfs. Once you've installed that you will need to reboot before the environment can find it in the add-on bin folders. Or you may need to adjust paths in your scripts to align with the new binary location.

• I installed the network-tools and fusermount was also available in the folder "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.network-tools/". The path was also stored in the $PATH afterwards.

Unfortunately the service still did not find the fusermount program.

If rclone is executed without service with the same command, it works.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?