Opinion of LE running on this box >Transpeed Android 12.0 TV Box 3D 6K 4K H.265 BT5.0 Wifi6 Allwinner H618

• Been years since I used a device that used the Allwinner SoC. Winter has gotten me bored, so looking for a new device to tinker with. I think the price is right, and don't mind if I brick it while tinkering with it.

I really don't just want to purchase it for the existing Android, I really would like to test LE on it. So, give my your opinions if it is possible to run LE on this box.

Transpeed Android 12.0 TV Box 3D 6K 4K H.265 BT5.0 Wifi6 Allwinner H618 Quad Core Mali G31 MP2 Set top box. Only $37 USD for 4/64 GB.

Yes, I am aware, no Gigabit ethernet nor USB 3.

• There is no upstream display driver nor HDMI audio driver. There is some work done in that regard, but current state is not yet useful for LE needs.

• There is no upstream display driver nor HDMI audio driver. There is some work done in that regard, but current state is not yet useful for LE needs.

Thank you for that information. I have no clue about drivers. How do you get the drivers?