How install libreElec in this tvbox?

• It is possible?

Is this:

H10 TV Box Android9.0 Allwinner H6 4GB/64GB 2.4G+5G WIFI USB3.0
    China Stock | Buy H10 Allwinner H6 Android 9.0 6K HDR TV Box 4GB/64GB 2.4G+5G WiFi 100Mbps LAN USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time…
    www.geekbuying.com

allwinner h6 and mali t720 gpu core.

What i can install? And by the way, libreElec is like a Linux, i mean, later i can install other software? Because i want to send the all audio from the tvbox to a upnp server.

Thanks.

with "all the audio" i mean... all the audio, not just files, also the sound of the movies, etc. So i need to redirect all the sound in the system to the upnp server.

Edited once, last by 9acca9 (February 3, 2023 at 5:55 PM).

• You can try booting the Tanix or Beelink 'box' devices on the Allwinner/H6 download page.

LibreELEC is an appliance-like Linux. There are add-ons for most media-related things that users might want (other than piracy tools) but there is no package manager so you cannot just install things.

You can experiement with Pulse audio to send audio over the network, but this generally sucks. There is no default/native option in the OS or Kodi to route audio to a UPnP target. Kodi can play from UPnP sources, but not 'cast' media to a UPnP target.