Posts by 9acca9

It is possible?

Is this:

H10 TV Box Android9.0 Allwinner H6 4GB/64GB 2.4G+5G WIFI USB3.0
    China Stock | Buy H10 Allwinner H6 Android 9.0 6K HDR TV Box 4GB/64GB 2.4G+5G WiFi 100Mbps LAN USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time…
    www.geekbuying.com

allwinner h6 and mali t720 gpu core.

What i can install? And by the way, libreElec is like a Linux, i mean, later i can install other software? Because i want to send the all audio from the tvbox to a upnp server.

Thanks.

with "all the audio" i mean... all the audio, not just files, also the sound of the movies, etc. So i need to redirect all the sound in the system to the upnp server.

HI all.

I want to install libreelec in a AllWinner H6. If it is possible. Can i install apps in some manner? i mean, for example firefox, chromium or whatever. Also, can i install retroarch? I know i can run games from Kodi, but always give me trouble with my controller (saddly).

Thanks

Yes i have enabled under services in the LE settings addon.

Sorry, acctually without the adapter the bluettoth settings in the addon says "No bluetooth adapter found", and nothing else. When i put the bluetooth adapter says "No bluettoht device found. Please put your bluetooth device into discovery mode and start the scan"...

And that... how would be??

Thanks!

P.S. Now i connect the ps3 controller with usb, and the bluetooth recognize the joystick. and it's says Connected: Yes, and the address.

Just one light get's on in the ps3 controller, like player one.

But... dont get any move, any botton, nothing.

I go to

Setting/system/input and there Configure attached controllers....... anyway dosent work.

So??

Thanks for all.

Hi to all.

Im trying to get working a ps3 controller on libreelec 8.90.006 on raspberry pi 2.

Well, i use a bluetooth dongle, that adaptor work before on OSMC... but i liked more libreelec. So...

dmesg ---->

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lsusb ----->

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hciconfig -a -------->

Can somebody give me a hand please???

Thanks!

Ok thanks.
    I install Libreelec, and yes the wifi is working but... i go sleep, and today keep on this.
    So... there's no way to install NFS server?? And Samba server??
    Libreelec is based on what distro?? i can install with, apt, pacman... or...? or will be to complex?

in the other hand, can install arch server, or ubuntu server, with some xserver??? to run kodi, a mean. You know something about this?? or i need the full desktop?

(againg, sorry for my english).
    Thanks.

Hi.
    I want to re use a old notebook x86, and install Libreelec on that machine....
    I read some post, and its possible (i think).
    But, i have this question
    1-its possible use just Wifi??
    2-its possible do a NFS-Server?? (or is just a client?). I need the NFS-Server, because i want use this machine like a NAS....

Thats all :)

Thanks to all, and sorry for my bad english...