Image lost on TV oled

• Hello folks !

I've been using LE on a raspberry pi 4B displaying on an LG oled TV since some LE 9 version without suffering any problem. Some weeks back ( not sure if because of an auto update or because I unplugged everything off to move some furniture ) the Tv stopped displaying LE.

I have been trying clean install from last release, some recent nightly builds, even going back to LE9 but always no signal on Tv. I also tried different values for hdmi_mode in config.txt, specifying the edid file to be used. Also tried different hdmi cables and different SD cards with no success.

I am attaching the edid from my TV.

In a PC monitor LE is working fine.

Would you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

• Unplugging/replugging has no effect on the display, no signal message is constant and I already tried LE 10.0.4 from scratch but I will give it another try with a new SD card.

I am starting to think it can be caused by some physical default on the board and I don't like the idea as they are out of stock evrywhere at that moment ;(

Thanks for the help, I will keep you posted

• I am starting to think it can be caused by some physical default on the board and I don't like the idea as they are out of stock evrywhere at that moment ;(

If you plug in to display and power on a Pi4 with no sdcard inserted you should see a diagnostic display. Does that work?

That will help confirm if there is a physical defect.

• Hello,

Try both HDMI outputs.

I have the same behaviour with bith HDMI inputs

If you plug in to display and power on a Pi4 with no sdcard inserted you should see a diagnostic display. Does that work?

That will help confirm if there is a physical defect.

Thanks for the idea. I tried to boot without SD card and no signal in the TV, however in PC monitor is working fine, I have tried several times and the display diagnostic is always being displayed. Problem seems to be linked to communication between Rpi 4 and the TV.

Do you have any idea on what can I do, if even without SD card the RPi is not displaying in the TV?

• You say LE9 used to work? Can you reproduce that now?

If it used to work and doesn't now, then it sounds like a hardware issue.

If the pi and cable can drive the PC monitor then it sounds like the issue is at TV end.

If there are multiple hdmi sockets on TV then try them all.