TVHeadend lost recorded entries after libreelec upgrade

• I run LibreELEC on a RPi3B+ and upgraded manually from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3. The TVHeadend server uses a USB adapter connected to a cable-provider TV wall-outlet. TV is recorded to a USB memory stick. The recorded ts-files are still on the memory stick, but neither show up on RPi3B+ running OSMC and connected to the TV by HDMI cable nor on KODI on my PC.

Is it possible to get the entries back, I didn't create a back-up before upgrading?

Greetings from Vienna, Austria,

Heinz

• Select Videos>Files and search whatever USB device is mounted on your system. If the device is not mounted you’ll need to mount it first. You can then add those videos to your Library.

• Select Videos>Files and search whatever USB device is mounted on your system. If the device is not mounted you’ll need to mount it first. You can then add those videos to your Library.

I haven't explained clear enough. The RPi3B+ running LibreELEC is headless and it's only purpose is to record TV to an attached USB memory and SMB and filesharing is not activ. The 'Finished Recordings' are watched from other rooms on TV or PC. A second RPi3B+ running OSMC is attached to the TV set and the TVH client has access to the TVH server. On the PC Kodi with TVH client add-on has also access to the server. Your advice only works for lokal storage or shared storage (SMB, NFS,..) which is not the case here.

Best regards,

Heinz