Posts by pitri

Hello,

Try both HDMI outputs.

I have the same behaviour with bith HDMI inputs

If you plug in to display and power on a Pi4 with no sdcard inserted you should see a diagnostic display. Does that work?

That will help confirm if there is a physical defect.

Thanks for the idea. I tried to boot without SD card and no signal in the TV, however in PC monitor is working fine, I have tried several times and the display diagnostic is always being displayed. Problem seems to be linked to communication between Rpi 4 and the TV.

Do you have any idea on what can I do, if even without SD card the RPi is not displaying in the TV?

Unplugging/replugging has no effect on the display, no signal message is constant and I already tried LE 10.0.4 from scratch but I will give it another try with a new SD card.

I am starting to think it can be caused by some physical default on the board and I don't like the idea as they are out of stock evrywhere at that moment ;(

Thanks for the help, I will keep you posted

Hello folks !

I've been using LE on a raspberry pi 4B displaying on an LG oled TV since some LE 9 version without suffering any problem. Some weeks back ( not sure if because of an auto update or because I unplugged everything off to move some furniture ) the Tv stopped displaying LE.

I have been trying clean install from last release, some recent nightly builds, even going back to LE9 but always no signal on Tv. I also tried different values for hdmi_mode in config.txt, specifying the edid file to be used. Also tried different hdmi cables and different SD cards with no success.

I am attaching the edid from my TV.

In a PC monitor LE is working fine.

Would you have any idea?

Thanks in advance