Libreelec not seen every where on netwoek

• I have a libeelec box running the 9.x release running on computer on a workgroup at 192.168.1.16 the box is pingable ll over the network. I am using win 11. Most of the machines on my network can see the machine in the file explorer however some can not. Any ideas . I would like to mount the box anywhere on the network

Thanks in advanced <X

• Windows share browsing has been broken since Windows 95 but in 99% of cases the ability to browse the network and mount a share has nothing to do with your ability to manually mount a share. TL/DR; the sooner you master the basic skill of manual mounting, the sooner you stop searching for a solution to something Microsoft has failed to make work for 25+ years.

• Windows machine might default to public network configuration and browsing will not work.

Enabling DNLA service in kodi can make kodi library available without smb/cifs. if your goal is to view it and not to make changes in it.

Windows network browsing tended to work some time ago, if samba server was acting as WINS machine on the network and was set to win master negotiations vs Windows workstations. Microsoft probably changed its SMB protocols since those olde days.