No Signal after upgrading to 10.0.2

• Hi all,

I've been running LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi 4 for years now without a hitch. I just upgraded from 9.x.x to 10.0.2. After doing this, the Pi boots, I get that initial boot screen, and then it goes blank and my TV gives "no signal". Also, I am unable to connect to Kodi via Kore or Yatse.

Random things I've tried based on other posts:

* Switching to another input and then back doesn't work.

* Verified that everything in /flash/cmdline.txt is on one line

* Adding video=3840x2160@60 to /flash/config.txt (disabled in logs, but I did indeed try it)

Here are my logs: http://ix.io/4fZK

Kodi does actually seem to be running (despite being unable to connect via Kore or Yatse), and I can ssh into LibreELEC just fine.

Code
    LibreELEC # ps aux | grep kodi
    792 root 0:00 {kodi.sh} /bin/sh /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.sh --standalone -fs
    797 root 3:33 /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin --standalone -fs
    978 root 0:00 grep kodi

Also, every time I turn off my TV it automatically turns back onto the Pi after a few seconds, so the Pi must be doing something (restarting Kodi? Trying to establish a HDMI connection again?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou

Edited once, last by glutenfree (November 16, 2022 at 1:00 AM).

• Kodi is probably crashing repeatedly due to incompatible add-ons (the Python2 to Python3 change that happens with 9 > 10). If you have an understanding of where things are in the filesystem it's quite easy to recover from:

systemctl stop kodi && mv /storage/.kodi/addons /storage/.kodi/addons-old && systemctl start kodi

This moves all (Python2) add-ons out of the way, allowing you to reinstall new (Python3) versions that are compatible. We generally advise a clean install as the majority of users with low/no Linux experience struggle to solve the problem and it's the easiest option to avoid teaching command line skills to a large group that resists learning them, but if you aren't in that group it's relatively simple to fix.