Playback stops. Storage notice flashes.

• A couple of little things, wondering if they are an indication of anything.
    Version 9.2.8

When viewing my recordings page, bottom right it shows the amount of storage used and remaining.
    It now flashes while I am on that page. I am still using a micro SD card as storage.
    It didn't used to flash.
    It has been fuller than it is now and not flashed.

The other thing is that playback stops suddenly on occasion and goes back to the recordings page.
    I haven't managed to time it.
    I have scooted as quick as I can to look at the cpu temp, but it has been below 50C (47C this time).

Thank you .

• No description of the hardware used. No debug logs to corroborate anything you've said. No pics to illustrate what you're talking about when it's unlcear. Summary: /shrug

• Ah, right, I see. sorry.

The hardware is:
    Pi4 4GB with armour type heatsink.
    Justboom DAC/AMP hat.
    https://shop.justboom.co/products/justboom-amp-hat

Signal to Pi is via two XBox One tuners.
    HDMI lead to HDMI switcher to monitor.

Not changed any of this since I set it up a year or two ago and started doing this a couple of weeks ago.
    It seems to only happen once a day I think. I don't think it has ever happened a second time in the same day actually.
    I can't think of anything to take a photo of as it just stops playing and goes back to the main 'recordings' page.

This is how you want a debug report, right?
    https://wiki.libreelec.tv/support/log-files

Does it help if I reboot my Pi now and then do the report soon after the ocurrence?
    Does it make life easier searching through it?
    Or does it make no difference and just do it whenever?

Thank you.

• I have exactly the same "flashing" issue on my USB pen mounted as ext4 on my Rpi4 with LE10.0.0.2

All of a suddenly, recently, when I go to the recording sections of my LiveTV (I am using TVH and PVR IPTV Simple Client), in the bottom right corner I see the available disk space which changes continuously between the available GB and "unknown".

I can't find anything in any logs, maybe it's Kodi or TVH or PVR or LE related, who knows?

So far I don't think this is a real issue but all of a sudden it happened and I haven't updated anything.

• I was the same. Just started happening.
    Sounds like yours doesn't stop playing randomly as well?
    Might be an additional issue.

OK, it did it again.
    I did reboot it just before.
    Then it didn't connect so I disabled and eneabled TVHeadend (I couldn't remember which one it was but it worked eventually).
    This has heppened before when I reboot. which is rare.

http://ix.io/4g4h

Thanks.

• What happens recently is that when I watch IPTV, all of a sudden playback hangs and if I press the stop button, I get back to the LiveTV menu only after a couple of minutes. From that moment on, no streaming is possible unless I reboot. But if I reboot, I lose the logs, so I don't know what to check.

But I am not sure if it's a WiFi issue (my Rpi is not over ethernet)

Another problem I get (rarely) is when I playback a recording over the USB: sometimes, all of a sudden, I see a rebuffering that takes two-three seconds, and then it resumes but video is frozen and audio works fine; I need to stop and resume the video to make it work.

All of this happened lately, but the logs don't show anything particularly interesting (they point to a buffering problem which is the effect of the problem and not the cause)

• I have understood the problem, at least in my case:

I am using TVH and also PVR Simple IPTV. If you check the disk size, TVH will correctly tell you the availability, but PVR reports "unknown". So the flashing happens because the Recording window continuosly shows both info coming from two clients.