How to change mtu size?

• Is there a way to permanently change mtu? ifconfig and ip commands won't survive reboot.

Connman maybe? although I didn't find any mtu parameter under the connman interfaces.

My 10gbe network run much better on 9000 mtu. I just need it to live after reboot....

• Create /storage/.config/system.d/mtuchange.service with ^ then "systemctl enable /storage/.confg/mtuchange.service" and "systemctl start mtuchange.service" .. it's a guess (not tested) but should run after connman starts and before the network goes online.

• Create /storage/.config/system.d/mtuchange.service with ^ then "systemctl enable /storage/.confg/mtuchange.service" and "systemctl start mtuchange.service" .. it's a guess (not tested) but should run after connman starts and before the network goes online.

thanks. working!!

Tried for days to achieve this. mostly with Autostart and always failed with connection to sql database

• autostart.sh runs at the start of userspace boot long before networking is up, so the only way to sequence things is backgrounding with a sleep delay and then hoping the timing remains consistent over time. Using a systemd service allows proper sequencing to remove all the guesswork on timing.