Latest RPi4 nightly & Metropolis skin

• I hope this is the right place to post this.

As part of my gradual change to an RPi4 from RPi3 I've been looking at the Metropolis skin and it seemed very good. Then I did a clean install of the latest nightly from 12/07/2022 on the Pi and I no longer am able to see any of my films or records (haven't gone as far as installing TV Headend yet). It knows stuff is there. It tells me 1 of 16 records (subset for testing) but I can neither see them or play them. I've been through configuring the skin but nothing I tried had an effect.

Is there something I can do or has LibreElec changed in some way that the author needs to alter things?

• I just managed to locate an "old" copy of LibreELEC - 01/06/22 and tried that. Downloaded and installed the Metropolis skin and it worked perfectly. Instaled LibreELEC 13/7/22 and Metropolis doesn't work.

That suggests to me that its a LibreELEC change. If I didn't need SAMBA I could stick with the nightly from 1/6/22.

• DA - you were right. Took a bit of time to figure out where the Kodi version was shown (mainly because it didn't say Kodi) and it moved from 20a1 Nexus to 20a2 or 19.9.701 to 19.9.705 between when Metropolis worked and when it didn't.

I've posted in the Metropolis thread but I doubt there will be a speedy response.