RPi4 HDR again )

• Hello.

I checked lots of topics here, and i dont quite understand, is RPi4 capable of playing HDR/DolbyV content currently, with latest LibreELEC and HDR/DolbyV supported TV?

The thing is, i recently bought 4k hdr tv (Philips 50pus7406) and struggling to achieve correct hdr play from RPi4.
    I have tested Kodi for Android (it's an android TV) and it works fine, but the sound is incorrectly passed through and losing channels.
    So, i tested Plex, and it also seems to work, even sound is correct, but plex is another story with his own problems.
    I just wanted to stick to Kodi if it's possible for now.
    My setup is RPi4 connected to the TV over HDMI

I have tried LibreELEC 10.0.2, even 11 latest nightly with no avail.

The problem is that videos are displaying notification that content has HDR, but colors are a bit washed, on the same videos that play fine on TV apps (Android Kodi, Plex player). They are not completely washed off like all scene changes color, just a bit here and there but noticeable. when comparing to plex for example.

Another thing is that general test videos (for ex. LG: New York HDR UHD 4K Demo | 4K Media) look ok, but these are uncompressed .ts, not .mkv with h265, like most of the 4k content i have.

Is there anyone who can give me some clues on how can I fix my RPi ? :)

Thanks

• In general HDR works, but strange coloring is noticeable.

For example if i play this file MediaInfo

on Kodi i get this:

And on plex this: (w/o recoding)

A quite noticeable color change, it's much less noticeable in darker scenes, but anyway.
    Kodi for Android is playing everything correctly, so it seems this is some driver / hardware trouble.

• Still haven't found the problem, tried 8k60hz cable, just to be sure, everything stays the same.

Also, unable to set 4k 60hz, kodi shows maximum of 30hz, though i have set hdmi_enable_4kp60=1 in config.txt, and using hdmi0 (closer to power connector)