Netflix Help Please

• Good day everyone and thank you for reading.

Can someone point me to a tutorial to get netflix up and running. I have been following tutorials online but none of them seem to work.

I am running the latest kod/libreElec image on a raspberry pi 3b+

• Install LE 9.2.8 (as you need optimised HEVC support). Install inputstream.adaptive from the LE repo. Install the Netflix add-on repo. Install Netflix add-on from the repo. Setup the user/pass and on first play inputstream.adaptive should install the widevine.helper add-on which will download and install the needed Widevine CDM library for Kodi use. This takes a while, but once done you should be able to play something (720p max). That's how it worked last time I did it (some time ago, I don't use Netflix often).

• Install LE 9.2.8 (as you need optimised HEVC support). Install inputstream.adaptive from the LE repo. Install the Netflix add-on repo. Install Netflix add-on from the repo. Setup the user/pass and on first play inputstream.adaptive should install the widevine.helper add-on which will download and install the needed Widevine CDM library for Kodi use. This takes a while, but once done you should be able to play something (720p max). That's how it worked last time I did it (some time ago, I don't use Netflix often).

Hello chewitt,

I'm running LE 11.0.6 on Raspi 4. Does this procedure works with the current version ?

Thanks in advance

Lars