Posts by larslunte

Install LE 9.2.8 (as you need optimised HEVC support). Install inputstream.adaptive from the LE repo. Install the Netflix add-on repo. Install Netflix add-on from the repo. Setup the user/pass and on first play inputstream.adaptive should install the widevine.helper add-on which will download and install the needed Widevine CDM library for Kodi use. This takes a while, but once done you should be able to play something (720p max). That's how it worked last time I did it (some time ago, I don't use Netflix often).

Hello chewitt,

I'm running LE 11.0.6 on Raspi 4. Does this procedure works with the current version ?

Thanks in advance

Lars

Hello Da Flex,

sorry I'm only getting back to you now - I need to get a second HDMI-Mini cable.

With your workaround it works fine, but you have to make many changes to remote control.

So my wife and children have some problems.

Is there a chance to override the supported sound modes for Libreelec forced - this would help ?

Greetings Lars

Hello guys,

I have a sound problem with my Raspberry 4 4GB with Libreelec 11.0.1

Since I bought a new Samsung TV 4k UHD, the automatic detection of my supported sound modes no longer works properly. Various sound modes are missing. Is it possible manually specify the supported sound modes for Libreelec forced?

Between the TV and the Kodi I have an Onkyo Receiver TX-SR875 that supports almost all sound modes in pass-through (DTS-HD, Dolby-TrueHD, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Digital, DTS etc.)

With my old TV all sound modes were detected with Libreelec 9.x without any problems.

Thanx in advance for your help

Lars

Hello Klojum,

I set the Adjust display refresh rate to Start/Stop. Then I attached the Raspi 4 directly to the TV. In this constallation it works.

When I put back the AVR between RASPI 4 and the TV, it does not work. I seems to be that there is a timing problem between the AVR and the RASPI 4. When the movie starts it lasts about approx. 10sec till the no signal message at the AVR appears. When I set the Adjust display refresh rate to off within 1 sec the sound signal is shows in the AVR.

Is there a chance to optimize the connection between Raspi 4 and AVR ?

Regards Lars

Hello everybody,

have a stupid problem with my Raspi4 and libreelec 9.2.3.

I run my television in Estuary on my Raspi4 with 4k60Hz.

If I now start a film and do not set "Adjust display refresh rate" to "off", all films run with the 4k60Hz resolution and the bitstream arrives correctly at my Onkyo AVR receiver via pass-through.

However, I would like to watch the films in their original resolution and refresh rate (usually 24p for cinema films).

As soon as I set "Adjust display refresh rate" to "always" or another value like "off", my Onkyo receiver says "no signal" and there is no sound from my speakers.

What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

I would be very grateful for your help.

Regards Lars