Can't find mount point for NFS share via SSH-shell

• I am using LibreELEC 9.2.8 with Linux Kernel 4.19.127 on an Raspberry Pi 2B

I configured an NFS share via the Kodi front end. Works well.

But when I looged in (as root) via SSH shell to the RaspberryPi I am unable to find the mount point for that share. Where is it?

Code
    # uname -a
    Linux KodiPi 4.19.127 #1 SMP Tue Jul 6 19:08:28 CEST 2021 armv7l GNU/Linux

I need to know the mount point because I want to see how the NFS server presents the files/folder to the LibreELEC instance as an NFS client. Especially I want to see which file/folder rights there are.

Because I have the problem with the OpenSubtitles AddOn that it is not able to store the subtitles on that NFS share. But before opening a thread for that I would like to collect some more detailes about that. On the server the NFS share is configured with "rw" option to that client of course.

• If you configured NFS shares in Kodi, it's acting as a simple client (the same as SMB). If you want to locally mount the storage and then access media in a remote share via a local mount point, have a look at the systemd .mount examples in /storage/.config/system.d/ and create one for your NFS share. Note that anything in the library will need to be re-scrapes since it's now local media not remote as before.