Reboot After Stopping A Stream (LE 10.0.2, RPi3B+)

• Hardware: RPi3B+

Software: LE 10.0.2

Synopsis: I was watching DAZN (Kodi Nerds add-on). After pressing the stop button to finish watching, LE was rebooting without further notice, and created a crash log.

Reproducible: No, happens randomly.

Crash Log: I can't find a cause at the crash log. Here it is: kodi_crashlog_20220318021257.log

• Hi, i got the same issue yesterday but in my case the configuration is different.

System = RPi4 + LE 11 (master)

Addon = Netflix

Same as you, after watching an episode, pressing the STOP button crashed Kodi.

It does happen randomly and in my case it happened twice (2) out of four (4) times.

I dont have the logs anymore but i couldn't find anything relevant when i checked, yesterday.

NOTE : At a first look, it seems that what we have in common is that :

- we both used a RPi (but different models)

- the "offending" addons are both using inputstream adaptive (and widevine).

• In the meantime I had a conversation with HiassofT , who had a look at my crash log. He was also unable to find the cause, and gave me this advice: If Kodi crashes and restarts, go into LE settings and use the "upload crash log" function.

So that's what I'll do after the next crash, and that's what I suggest to others. Post your link to the crash log here. LE doesn't delete the crash log after the next reboot, so you can still use the GUI method or pastecrash command on SSH terminal. Because RPi4 has more RAM than RPi3B+, RPi4 crash logs are very welcome to get additional infos.