NFS Not Recognized with 10.0.1

• I manually upgraded to LE 10.0.1 last week with no problems that I could see, which included Kodi V19. I then tried to add my libraries from my NAS (Synology DS920+) via NFS. It took a long time but it saw the URL but when trying to open that URL to assign the folders to movies or TV series the system never went anywhere for 5-10 minutes. Tried this several times with same problem. Double checked there were no permission changes or problems on NAS. So I gave up on LE 10.0.1 and manually installed 9.2.0. No problems in loading NAS files. Then manually loaded LE 9.2.6, again with no problems. Since the NAS never changed, only the versions of LE and Kodi. I know it has to be one of the two that cannot resolve subfolders on the NAS. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thank you for any ideas.

P.S. LE machine is an Intel NUC NUC8i3BEK, 16GB RAM, Samsung SSD NvME 512GB

• Which DSM firmware version is on the Syno NAS? Upgraded to 7.x recently? What are the /etc/export settings?

I'm using Ubuntu Server for NFS, and LibreELEC 10.0.1 and Ubuntu+Kodi work just fine with it.

• P.S. LE machine is an Intel NUC NUC8i3BEK, 16GB RAM, Samsung SSD NvME 512GB

OT, but out of interest (thinking about to screw a Samsung EVO Plus in that NUC)

how hot does the NVMe get in that NUC ?

on a comand line "sensors" should tell and should be something like this (this is from an 980 Pro with heat cooler in an Desktop):

nvme-pci-0100

Adapter: PCI adapter

Composite: +30.9°C (low = -273.1°C, high = +81.8°C)

(crit = +84.8°C)

Sensor 1: +30.9°C (low = -273.1°C, high = +65261.8°C)

Sensor 2: +34.9°C (low = -273.1°C, high = +65261.8°C)

maybe the install of "System Tools" is needed to get "sensors" (lm_sensors)

• 1. Synology is DSM 7.0.1.

2. Samsung NvMe slips right into a 2280 slot with a screw clip tie down.

3. The fact that Klojum has no problems makes me think my problem is with Kodi which I will explore.