Downgrade from Krypton Alpha to stable possible?

• Hi! I just installed Krypton Alpha, but it seems that it's not stable enough for me. Is it possible to install stable version just by copying files to update -folder, or is there so big differences between these versions, that this is impossible? I wouldn't want to make clean install because I would have to setup my Harmony Hub and Remote again, and that's not very easy thing to do.

• It's not impossible, but the (local) Krypton databases will not be downgraded. So you will end up with a new but empty set of video and music databases. Also, certain GUI settings might not downgrade so easily as there is no downgrade migration process in Kodi. Same goes for any addons you may have installed.

• I just made fresh install from OpenElec yesterday, but setting up my remote was PITA. So I haven't had time to do very much customization, and re-scanning my libraries is not problem. I very much suspect that backup doesn't conserve Harmony Hub and Kodi box bluetooth pairing, and I would need to do that again if I make new fresh install with stable LE.

Well, I'll test Krypton Alpha a little time, and if it's needed I'll just test downgrading. If it goes wrong, I just have to make clean install again and set my remote again. :sick: