Posts by BoxFreak

Hi all!

I've got strange problem on my LE@Odroid C2 -system. Pressing play button after pausing on full screen music with visualization opens some dialog that has just cancel -button, and music doesn't resume. I can always resume after pause by pressing pause again, but I just don't remember it. I've tried to fix this with keymap editor -addon, but no success. Any idea what's causing this? On video playback play -button works just fine, and if music is playing with no full screen visualization, then play button works also normally.

@lollo

maybe you should install more of those banned addons. Your log is full of them, but maybe it's not enough.

to fix your issue, ssh in and do:

Code
    rm -rf /storage/.kodi && reboot

that will set Kodi like it was at installation. Fresh and clean. I'll bet your issue is fixed then.

What are banned addons? I've just installed Finnish TV Addon for Yle Areena, Keymap Editor and Youtube, and still experiening this.

It's impossible to get log when system goes down, but here's one when everything is ok: OUdC

I just made fresh install from OpenElec yesterday, but setting up my remote was PITA. So I haven't had time to do very much customization, and re-scanning my libraries is not problem. I very much suspect that backup doesn't conserve Harmony Hub and Kodi box bluetooth pairing, and I would need to do that again if I make new fresh install with stable LE.

Well, I'll test Krypton Alpha a little time, and if it's needed I'll just test downgrading. If it goes wrong, I just have to make clean install again and set my remote again. :sick:

Hi! I just installed Krypton Alpha, but it seems that it's not stable enough for me. Is it possible to install stable version just by copying files to update -folder, or is there so big differences between these versions, that this is impossible? I wouldn't want to make clean install because I would have to setup my Harmony Hub and Remote again, and that's not very easy thing to do.

I just wonder whether one should first remove Kodi device all together from Harmony software, and after that pair again with another box (and I don't in fact remember exactly how I paired it with Openelec). I tried to find how-to for that, but didn't find it anymore. Or is there something different with bluetooth on Openelec (6.0.3) and Libreelec 7.0.2?

This is a bit of a shame because my Openelec install is getting old and a bit buggy, and I would like to upgrade my main box, but don't want to do it because I don't want to loose finally perfectly working remote with Openelec.

I have also two boxes, other with Openelec (bluetooth working just fine), and other with LibreElec 7.0.2 stable, and I just can't get it paired. With IR navigation is very slobby, so I don't want to use that after I've used to bluetooth with Openelec. Could there be some problem that Harmony won't pair with other box?

Are you trying to pair from your cell phone? This can take some time and effort but it should work. When you first posted I thought you should be posting in the logitech forums but recently logitech has completely shredded the forums and now they are useless. No help there. I found that toggling the librelec activity on and off on my phone ultimately worked. Eventually the harmony showed up as discoverable in the libreelec bluetooth settings.

Harmony shows up in LE bluetooth-settings, but it doesn't stay connected after reboot and doesn't work at all even if I get it paired. With Openelec pairing was one time job and has worked for weeks after that without any problem.

I'm having trouble pairing Elite with LibreElec over bluetooth. With OpenElec 6.0.3 it works just fine. It's very snappy to use over bluetooth (navigating through menus and so on), so I would prefer to use bluetooth over IR. In fact I'm using combination of both with OpenElec because there's not enough "buttons" to use over bluetooth (Microsoft Media Center and -Player as devices on Harmony).