TVHeadend - Can't login to the web-UI - ssh connection - tvheadend stop

• It depends on Add-on version you are using. AFAIK Tvheadend Server 4.2 and Tvheadend Server 4.3 Add-ons are availeble for LE 10 / 11.

So for Tvheadend server 4.2:

Stop the Tvheadend service:

systemctl stop service.tvheadend42

Start the Tvheadend service:

systemctl start service.tvheadend42

If you wish to remove the Tvheadend service completely, just uninstall the Add-on from Kodi menu:

Settings - Add-ons - My add-ons - Services - Tvheadend Server 4.2 - Uninstall

The add-on itself is located in the /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42 folder where you can check the settings details etc.

• CvH

My problem: Can't login to the web-UI

Isn't solved my problem.

How can i reset my addons?

- HTS Tvheadend 4.2.8-36 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v10.0.0.125

and

- TvHeadend HTSP Client 19.0.3 November 21, 2021

Edited 3 times, last by liberi (November 28, 2021 at 1:01 PM).

• You have several options.

The recommended one is to uninstall the Add-on including its configuration and install it again. In advance, you can just disable the Tvheadend Server 4.2 Add-on and install Tvheadend Server 4.3 which will have an independent configuration. It's possible to keep both (of course just one enabled).

Otherwise you may play with the accesscontrol file which you'll find in this folder:

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/accesscontrol

And maybe follow an example solution:

Password reset in tvheadend access control

Perhaps replacing the password hash with known one (from the example) should help.

Edited once, last by ghtester (November 28, 2021 at 10:06 PM).

• My problem: Can't login to the web-UI

I am still using LE 9.2.6 x86_64 because when I tried to upgrade to LE 10.0.0 x86_64 my docker tvheadend server stopped working, one of the symptoms was the inability to login to the web-UI. The cause that originated this was the activation of the CrazyCat drivers, something that for me is essential due to the adapters that I have connected. I have not tested again.

Edited once, last by elonesna (November 28, 2021 at 11:41 PM).