Volume control does not work with version 10.0.1

• On RPi4 with an amplifier that manages the sound connected in hdmi, from the remote control for RPi4, connected to its USB, it is no longer possible to control the amplifier with version 10.0.1, but only the local volume of Libreelec is lowered. Returning to version 10.0.0 everything starts working again. Thanks 

• Thanks

That's the shortest way I ever encountered of ordering us to fix something... Also, using bigger fonts in your text really doesn't expedite things.

A remote control connected to USB, that sounds like a keyboard-operating remote. That wouldn't surprise me if only Kodi's volume got changed. What remote is it? Do you have specific options enabled to enable amplifier volume management?

Something changing from 10.0.0 to 10.0.1 can always happen, but with a minimum of details, problems are difficult to reproduce.

• Sounds like an HDMI-CEC problem. Check the CEC adapter settings on LE's input device settings. Maybe one of those settings was resetted during the LE update.

• Sounds like an HDMI-CEC problem. Check the CEC adapter settings on LE's input device settings. Maybe one of those settings was resetted during the LE update.

Perfect, it was just configured towards the TV instead of towards the amplifier. I have installed libreelec many times for many years, but this time I had to do it by hand. Either with an update from 10.0.0, you are installing Libreelec from new. Thanks for the advice.