LE10.0.1 from 9.2, external sql database not reached

• Hello,

I have several Pi4s running with LE accessing one central DB on my NAS.

Today, seeing 10.0.1 was out with serveral fixes for Pi4 I attempted to migrate one the Pis to LE10. Clean install, copied

advancedsettings.xml, mediasources.xml, passwords.xml and sources.xml into the userdata directory and rebooted.

The result is that LE10 doesn't reach the DB "Your library is currently empty....". I can access the files on the NAS via Videos > Files, but then, when I attempt to play them Kodi restarts (I'm guessing the RasPi doesn't reboot, it's too fast).

Any ideas? I don't want to do anything to endanger my database, but am well aware that as soon as a connection is established, the db will be upgraded and unusable by the older clients.

Thanks for any ideas!

• The result is that LE10 doesn't reach the DB "Your library is currently empty....".

Debug log file please.

I don't want to do anything to endanger my database, but am well aware that as soon as a connection is established, the db will be upgraded and unusable by the older clients.

Kodi does not touch the current database (MyVideos116) when/after upgrading. The new database is created, and the data is copied from the old to the new database, and adjusted where necessary.

• Klojum Thank you for sending me in the right direction: "Debug log file please." Found

Code
    2021-11-03 21:51:29.088 T:847      INFO <general>: Old database found - updating from version 116 to 119
    2021-11-03 21:51:29.089 T:847     ERROR <general>: SQL: Can't create database for copy: 'kodi_video116' (1044)
    2021-11-03 21:51:29.089 T:847     ERROR <general>: Unable to copy old database kodi_video116 to new version kodi_video119

and checked the privileges of the kodi user on the mariaDB and was found it had no rights to create new databases... changed that an everything works.

So after I've upgraded all my LibreELEC Pis to 10.x I can delete the kodi databases with lower numbers? Music60 and music72 and video107 and video116? That's about 120 MB total.

Thanks so much!