TVheadend to be re-installed

• Hi,

it seems that TVheadend server has problems in some situations. For example :

1. I had to re-install LibreELEC when my TV antenna was down. I did not find a solution to 'activate' the TV channels when the antenna was repaired, without re-installing THheadend server.

2. it worked fine, even for recording

3. but today it could not start any service (no list of channels, nothing) and the only solution I found was to re-install it. Desactivaye/activate did not provide anything. I re-installed TVheadend server and it is working fine now

Is there some way to "restart" TVheadend more easily in case on problems ?

Thanks for your help

• I have rarely had problems with tvheadend and they were always related to the drivers. For example, on my LE device that I use as a server in a small network, I cannot install LE 10.0.0 x86_64 because either I lose control of my Mygica HD STAR USB tuner, which is the one that moves my antenna, or tvheadend stops working if I use CrazyCat drivers. My solution is to keep the old 9.2.6 version for my LE server which still works fine.

• Thanks for your answer,

the problem is back. When I select "TV>chaînes" I get the message "démarrage du gestionnaire d'enregistrements vidéo" with 0%,

and nothing else.

Best regards