Posts by jam75

Hi,

it seems that TVheadend server has problems in some situations. For example :

1. I had to re-install LibreELEC when my TV antenna was down. I did not find a solution to 'activate' the TV channels when the antenna was repaired, without re-installing THheadend server.

2. it worked fine, even for recording

3. but today it could not start any service (no list of channels, nothing) and the only solution I found was to re-install it. Desactivaye/activate did not provide anything. I re-installed TVheadend server and it is working fine now

Is there some way to "restart" TVheadend more easily in case on problems ?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

after suppressing some useless extensions, I had to re-install the ones I use (ARte, FranceTV), and they work (I can watch Arte documents for example).

But under "TV" there is no channel, and I cannot program TV recordings, there is no "TV guide".

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I used to watch FR5 (french TV) with KODI under raspbian. But recently it became impossible : I could not go further than clicking on an FR5 program.

I moved today toward LibreELEC. It is ok for most TVs, but not for the french ones (FR2, FR3, FR4, FR5) : same situation as under Kodi/raspbian.

Thanks for your help