RPI4 - LibreElec - AC1300 - T3U

• Hi, I´m using RPI4 with LibreElec (LibreELEC (official): 10.0.0 (RPi4.arm)) and Kodi. I would like to connect it by WiFi USB Adapter AC1300. Is it possible? If yes, can you navigate me to same manual how to do it. Thaks!

• A WiFi USB Adapter should be plug and play: it simply works or it doesn't work.

Team LibreELEC has no WiFi USB Adapter AC1300 to verify if it works "out of the box".

• I would like to connect it by WiFi USB Adapter AC1300. Is it possible?

It depends on the chipset. If there are drivers for that chipset in the Linux 5.11 kernel it will be supported. If there are not, it won't be. If you run "lusb | paste" from SSH and share the URL we can see what it is. NB: if the answer is "Realtek" we probably don't have the driver and have no interest in adding the driver (until the driver is upstream and we can enable support via kernel configuration, not vendor drivers).

• Hi, I´m using RPI4 with LibreElec (LibreELEC (official): 10.0.0 (RPi4.arm)) and Kodi. I would like to connect it by WiFi USB Adapter AC1300. Is it possible? If yes, can you navigate me to same manual how to do it. Thaks!

Pretty sure this requires RTL8822BU drivers (I think I have these same USB dongles), not currently in LE 10. You have to build your own image, below is the basic patch required to libreelec-10.0 branch: