Can't upgrade Librelec from 9.2.6 to 9.2.8

• Hello, I use LibreELEC 9.2.6 on a RPI3. Upgrade are set to manual. I try to upgrade to the laster minor release 9.2.8 but it doesen't work. The file "LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.2.8.img.gz" is downloaded to the directory ".update" but the upgrade isn't processing when rebooting. Is there a log to have more informationabout the problem ? Thanks

• Code
    rm -rf /storage/.update/*
    mkdir -p /storage/.update
    cd /storage/.update
    wget https://releases.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.2.8.tar
    reboot

^ run that from the SSH console. I'm not sure what the issue is, but if it succeeds - that's good. If it fails you should see more output from wget on why it's failing. We do use dynamic redirection to geo mirrors which occasionally (not often, but it can happen) causes weird issues.

• Hi Chewitt

Thanks for your help. The file is correctly downloaded by "wget" : no error reported.

But the update is not processed when rebooting :(

The RPI is starting as usual, whithout any information about upgrading ...

Is there any way to force the execution of the upgrade (with a command) ?

Thks

• It makes no functional difference whether you update from .tar or .img.gz files, but .tar is a little faster. I did make a mistake in the commands though, I did not recreate /storage/.update though I hope you spotted that as the next command was to cd into that dir before downloading the .tar tile. Please check the udpate file is in /storage/.update (note the . it is important) before rebooting to update.