New 10.0 install on Raspberry Pi 4 does nothing...

• I pulled my 9.2 install of LibreElec out of my RV and brought it in to upgrade to a newer build. It boots off of a USB thumb drive with the old build on it. I took another thumbdrive and installed the 10.0 install onto it with the USB-SD creator. I swapped that new thumbdrive for the original and booted my RPi4. I got the initial text screen for a second or two, but then it went black. The lights continued to flash for a while, but I never did get any video over the HDMI port that worked just fine in my previous thumbdrive.

Not sure how to go about troubleshooting this. I'd be grateful for any ideas. Thanks!

• Anyone? Ping? What am I doing wrong? I very much want to upgrade to the latest Kodi. I download the latest 10.0 for Rpi4 and copy it onto my USB thumb drive using your imager. I plug it into the same USB port that my working 9.2 imaged thumb drive was in. I see the first bit of text scrolling by, but then the screen goes black, and my monitor goes into powersave mode for lack of a signal. I have made NO changes to the Config.txt file, and this is an unmodified RPi4 that runs the old 9.2 image just fine.

Thanks for any help!

• Anyone? Ping? What am I doing wrong? I very much want to upgrade to the latest Kodi. I download the latest 10.0 for Rpi4 and copy it onto my USB thumb drive using your imager. I plug it into the same USB port that my working 9.2 imaged thumb drive was in. I see the first bit of text scrolling by, but then the screen goes black, and my monitor goes into powersave mode for lack of a signal. I have made NO changes to the Config.txt file, and this is an unmodified RPi4 that runs the old 9.2 image just fine.

Thanks for any help!

Sometimes it just doesn't work, not necessarily a mistake on your part.

Try a different thumb drive or MicroSD

Try a different imager (eg Win32 disk imager)

Try an in-place upgrade rather than clean install