List of videoscreen resolution XML values

• In advancedsettings.xml I was able to set a fixed resolution whenever LE boots up, like this example:

Code
    <advancedsettings>
    <setting id="videoscreen.resolution">17</setting>
    <setting id="videoscreen.screenmode">0192001080060.00000pstd</setting>
    </advancedsettings>

AFAIK those two settings are always going together (please correct me if I'm wong), meaning:

videoscreen.screenmode setting is always going together with videoscreen.resolution setting.

Now the problem is, when I want to play around with fixed screen settings to find out which one fits best, I always have to set the resolution manually first within the GUI, then open the guisettings.xml file and watch out for the according lines which are holding the two values I need for the advancedsettings.xml.

As you can imagine this is pretty boring, especially because I have to outcomment those two lines within advancedsettings.xml to make guisettings.xml active again, just to set another resolution manually.

Is there a file or a list somewhere which holds all those possible values which are going together from which I can copy-paste those values?

• I'm wondering why you need to force settings that I've never (ever) had to force in years of running Kodi, and when 1080p60 is the default that will be used with a 1080p or 4K screen anyway. Are you over-thinking a non-problem?

• I would be happy if I would overthinking the problem, already described here btw.

LE just loses the default screen setting sometimes. Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue (yet), it comes and it goes unexpectedly.

Those entries within advancedsettings.xml, in my experience, are the most reliable way to load those settings before kodi starts, when settings within guisettings.xml on the other hand are just saved on poweroff/reboot as you've already mentioned within the other topic. They obviously can be lost/overwritten in some cases, at least on my system.