Youtube live stream as alarm clock

• Another note: Some of the problems might be caused by a stange thing. If I your txt-file to a zip and upload, it works. If I make the txt file to a zip file, unpack, edit and pack again it doesn't work any more. So I just changed the video ID and get a an error on installation that the structure is not corect and the instalation didn't work.

• Another note: Some of the problems might be caused by a stange thing. If I your txt-file to a zip and upload, it works. If I make the txt file to a zip file, unpack, edit and pack again it doesn't work any more. So I just changed the video ID and get a an error on installation that the structure is not corect and the instalation didn't work.

Not sure what's going on..

Can't you just connect to your box from a PC and edit from there?

post the video id here I ll try it for you

• autoexec.py is working but youtube refuse to play.

• autoexec.py is working but youtube refuse to play.

During holidays the link of the livestream changed... I changed it and it works sometimes (with autoexec.py). However, there is still the issue that the internet connection doesn't establish at the begnning even if I let wait Kodi two minutes fot network connection. Do you have an idea how to restart kodi if it cannot establish internet connection. Here is the pastekodi for the not working case: http://ix.io/3uh6.

Not sure what's going on..

Can't you just connect to your box from a PC and edit from there?

post the video id here I ll try it for you

Editing directly on Kodi works. At least it can install the addon. However, it didn't play the stream?! Really strange everything... I think it might be the easiest way to just use the autoexec.py... The video ID is: BW6yxWvqEd0.

• There is a strange REGDOM-CHANGE message and the network is connected 6 min later:

Code
    Apr 11 18:29:09 FSMediaStation wpa_supplicant[426]: wlan0: Trying to associate with 40:2b:50:e9:c9:8d (SSID='FS-WLan' freq=2437 MHz)
    Apr 11 18:29:10 FSMediaStation wpa_supplicant[426]: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED bssid=40:2b:50:e9:c9:8d reason=0
    Apr 11 18:29:10 FSMediaStation wpa_supplicant[426]: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-REGDOM-CHANGE init=CORE type=WORLD
    [...]
    Apr 11 18:35:16 FSMediaStation wpa_supplicant[426]: wlan0: Trying to associate with 40:2b:50:e9:c9:8d (SSID='FS-WLan' freq=2437 MHz)

You can try to set the correct regulatory domain via LibreELEC-Settings addon but I don't know if this help.

Do you have an idea how to restart kodi if it cannot establish internet connection.

Not OOTB. Mario77 's service can be modified to check the online status via connmanctl state and reboot after an interactive timeout.

• OnkelHo27

6 min is a bit too much for your wifi to connect after startup..not sure if you can delay startup that long from settings but you can always delay the startup of your service but I would avoid these workarounds and start by trying to fix your network issues..or just go wired if possible.

If you want to try service delay change the addon.py content to something like this:

Python
    import xbmc
    import time
    from time import sleep
    sleep(360)
    xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia(plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=q0JyYJGy2PA)')