Backup addon - fails at Restore

• I have updated a generic miniPC box (i5-4200U, 4 GB RAM) running LibreElec. After updating to LibreElec 9.95.4 (Generic X86_64) reinstalled the Backup add-in (robweber v. 1.6.7) and remapped to my local NAS. Running Backup works fine; a backup file is created on the NAS (700MB file). However, when I do a Restore there is an error, and I get the message: "Backup Error, check the log for more information".

I found the log, and the only part that seems to be related to this error is:

2021-06-26 17:35:49.578 T:1643 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <class 'ValueError'>

Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Libr'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xbmcbackup/default.py", line 108, in <module>

restorePoints = backup.listBackups()

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xbmcbackup/resources/lib/backup.py", line 88, in listBackups

folderName = self._dateFormat(aDir)

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xbmcbackup/resources/lib/backup.py", line 463, in _dateFormat

date_time = datetime(int(dirName[0:4]), int(dirName[4:6]), int(dirName[6:8]), int(dirName[8:10]), int(dirName[10:12]))

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Libr'

-->End of Python script error report<--

Any thoughts on what is going wrong?

• Many years ago I stopped using the robweber Backup addon in Kodi because of what you say. The backup/restore of the LibreELEC team has no problem and always works very well, you don't need any other.