Youtube no streams found check log

• Overnight Youtube addon on RPi 3b displays the message : “no streams found” followed by check log message after every film start. I think, it has to do with the latest update from the addon. In the previous update there is a fix mentioned for “no streams found”

Been digging on several forums and found older posts that pointed to changes by google in the API. I also use an API.

What can I do, perhaps wait until the addon or API is fixed?

Edited once, last by Pruts (June 19, 2021 at 12:39 PM).

• Yes Blueribb, version 6.8.14 came automaticly and screwed it up version 6.8.13 had the fix in it, several times rebooted since.

Semiotik: I don't now which install-wizard you mean

• Go in the Youtube Settings

- active one time the setup wizard

- start youtube

- Setup wizard pop up

-- Language and Region

After this the Videos play again on my 2 Device ( Maybe click on default in the youtube settings help too! )

• Didn't work for me, also reinstalled from 9.2 > 10 on pi4.

No stream found

• Official Post

I would recommend moving to the new youtube addon called "tubed". It's being actively developed by a team kodi member.

• Tried the wizard didn't work, reïnstalled youtube, had to reënter my API but didn't work either, can not find Tubed ,Zero(which repository?)

I blame the API. Made that while I didn't know what I was doeing. Going to make another, see if that helps

Edited 2 times, last by Pruts (June 19, 2021 at 7:28 AM).

• Everything is working fine for me with 6.8.14 on both Windows 10 and Libreelec. When the "no streams" issue first started, it seemed to affect only a few, then more and then everyone. Maybe YouTube is changing their code again and will eventually affect everyone.

• Thanx Blueribb have 6.8.15.zip installed on the RPi and it works perfect. Installed Kodi on my laptop(w10) and installed 6.8.15 + Matrix and it also works, but like watching paint dry, perhaps i didn't get the settings richt. Found previous to this post also some discussions on Github and tried to edit some .py file, but didn’t had the syntax right, and it gave some horrible error in Youtube. I rebooted, forgot to save the found page, and couldn't find it afterwards. Decided that my scripting skills are insufficient, so I posted the problem here knowing that someone would take it up, and so it did.
    Thanks to all who participated it took only 2 days for me :(

Edited once, last by Pruts (June 20, 2021 at 1:01 PM).