TV Box H10 6K UltraHD (petrel_p1) LibreElec port

• Hi everyone,

I'm trying to improve a build for that generic TVBOX and I have success booting the Tanix-TX6 image (v9.95.4)! But somethings isn't working. So I want some help to make that things working if thats possible.

Edited 3 times, last by Gabr137: Added IR to list of working things ().

• What kind of Wifi+BT chip does it have? Can you check chip markings or alternatively provide dmesg output from Android?

Regarding IR - I find it hard to believe that IR wouldn't work. Most probably it just uses remote with different keymap. You can run ir-keytable -t -p NEC,RC6 and press few keys on your remote. If key presses are decoded, you just need to change keymap.

• What kind of Wifi+BT chip does it have? Can you check chip markings or alternatively provide dmesg output from Android?

Regarding IR - I find it hard to believe that IR wouldn't work. Most probably it just uses remote with different keymap. You can run ir-keytable -t -p NEC,RC6 and press few keys on your remote. If key presses are decoded, you just need to change keymap.

Thank you for your answer! I'll attach a file with the dmesg output because it's too long.

The IR is working! I have output from the ir-keytable when pressing the controller buttons. So I'm going to try changing the keymaps. I find this tutorial. Is there some easy way to do that keymap change?

Files

• dmesg.txt

(123.52 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
  • Thank you for your answer! I'll attach a file with the dmesg output because it's too long.

The IR is working! I have output from the ir-keytable when pressing the controller buttons. So I'm going to try changing the keymaps. I find this tutorial. Is there some easy way to do that keymap change?

For your IR https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/ir-remotes

Shuttle XS35GS V3 - AMD Mobility Radeon HD7410M GPU - LibreElec 9.95.3

T95Mini 2GB + 16GB - LibreElec Nightly eMMC

• Note, we don't add new wifi drivers if they are not in kernel. So while you can make your own image with added driver, driver itself won't be accepted in official LE.

• There are significant crypto changes in the kernel around Linux 4.10/4.11 which will require the driver to be substantially reworked. An attempt was made here GitHub - chewitt/ssv6051: ** NOT WORKING / DO NOT FORK! ** iComm / South Silicon Valley SSV6051 driver for LibreELEC but the conclusion of the dev who made the attempt (not me) was that the original driver is architecturally garbage and it would be quicker to rewrite from scratch (but it wasn't worth the effort).