Erratic audio with Chrome addon

• Looking for ideas on what might be causing erratic audio when streaming USTVGO (USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV) using the Chrome addon.

Audio only works on USTVGO if I FIRST play a different video in the browser, such as a YouTube video, and then go to USTVGO. If I go to USTVGO first, then the video works but no audio. Once I have USTVGO audio I can switch stations within USTVGO and still have audio.

I'm running the latest stable version of Libreelec on an AMD-based HTPC.

Thoughts?

Edited once, last by Curtis99 (March 31, 2021 at 7:07 PM).

• Thoughts?

You are linking to a website that has virtually no information, yet a crapload of various channels and has bitcoin payment links. On top of that there is a guide on how to install a VPN.

It really does not look to me as a genuine TV provider. I hope you actually have read our forum rules, because there is no support whatsoever for anything related to video piracy.

• To my knowledge, USTVGO is a legitimate service. I'll do some research to see if I can either confirm or correct that assumption.

If you have any definitive information regarding its legality please share it.