I have following setup.
- New Intel Nuc Bi5BEH, manufactured 2020
connected with HDMI Cable (same I used since years with my former Asus Chrombox) directly to an older
- Philips TV LED 40PFG5000/77
- Libreelec 9.2.6 Generic x86_64
I only have sound when I configure:
- Audio output Device: ALSA HDA Intel PCH, HDMI #1 (or any other available)
- Audio Passthrough: ALSA HDMI Intel PCH, PHL PHILIPS FTV on DisplayPort #0
Oficial Netflix addon working fine, also movies from an external hard drive, but I have NO GUI sounds neither sound with the official YouTube addon.
Any idea what has to be done? My former very old Asus Chrombox with Libreelec worked just fine with the same TV without passthrough.