New here: getting error message on bootup 'connman.service'

• Disclosure, I am a windows user, however I have wanted to try out a linux os for a long time. I just got a hold of an older 'mini pc' that has an AMD chip.

AMD Radeon™ HD 7340 GPU
    AMD Dual-Core Processor E2-1800

This is a new pc in the sense is it was barebones, no hdd, no ram. Purchased a Kingston 64gb for cheap, 8gb of ram for cheap. Whole thing was like 50bucks 'new'.

I followed the instructions used the LibreELEC USB-SD program to write a generic amd build from the list, into a 16GB USB stick.

I installed it from the usb stick upon startup to the HDD.

Now during boot up, it hangs on this error...over and over till it fills up the screen and just keeps going till I manually shut down the pc. I tried running it from the USB stick 'live' or 'run', same problem.

[ok] stopped connection service

starting connection service
    [failed] Failed to start Connection Service,

see 'systemctl status connman.service' for details

And those lines just repeat over and over.

I have no clue where to look for any error log since it's running from the usb (even though I did install it to the hdd). No other OS is on the hdd.

• Please try installing/running the LE10 beta release.

I'm wondering if it detects any network card. It is possible to add "textmode" to kernel boot params in syslinux.conf on the USB and then it will boot to a local console (not Kodi GUI) where you can attach a USB keyboard and run commands to see the output on screen. The output of "systemctl status connman.service" will probably reveal what the issue is.