download link sky42 LibreELEC community builds
latest is 10.0.2-#220810
If you have any problems please install offcial LibreELEC version on which my build is based on and test again. If the problem is the same it is most likely not my build.
If you dont use any of the following additions i made, then my images have no benefit for you and you should use the official build.
the following was added in my community build:
- /flash 1024MB
- no GUI tools for the encryptiom, lvm2 or mdraid
- enable kernel config for lvm2 and snapshots (no cache, no thin)
- added lvm2 tools (config is under /storage/.config/lvm)
- enable kernel config for software raid with lvm2 and standalone with mdraid
- added mdraid to control linux software raid
- enable kernel config for dm-crypt to use cryptsetup (compatible with luks, veracrypt, truecrypt)
- added cryptsetup to manage encrypted block devices with luks, veracrypt and some more
- enabled /etc/crypttab support in systemd
- enable kernel config for ext4 filesystem encryption
- added fscryptctl to manage ext4 encryption
- enable kernel config for more crypto modules and options
- curl: enable protocol support for scp, sftp, smb, smbs
- versions: cryptsetup-2.3.7, lvm2-2.03.11, fscryptctl-1.0.0, mdadm-4.1
Builds are done for all official LE 10 supported architectures that are so far Generix x86_64, RPi4, RPi2, Allwinner and Rockchip.
I testet so far only Generic in booting and using cryptsetup.
RPi2, Allwinner or Rockchip is just build and never installed or tested.
The following links are only for people who are interested in the source code of my builds.
You will find them in my GitHub account sky42src (sky42) · GitHub
full source of my LE 10.0
diff of my source to LE 10.0
you find in the release post