download link sky42 LibreELEC community builds
based on LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.0 – LibreELEC
I don't think so.
Atmos with DD+ (EAC3) does work, but not with TrueHD as HD Audio is not yet done.
Setup the GUI Refresh Rate to 50 Hz in settings -> system -> display, so switching to TV does not change refresh rate.
Whitelist Looks fine to me.
Setup adjust display refresh rate to "On start" in settings -> player -> video, so stopping would not change back to the GUI refresh rate.
Use the resolution whitelist and select all 1080p modes except 25, 29, 30 Hz.
Video from some TV channels shows up as 25fps and after some seconds Kodi detect it is interlaced and 50hz and switches again.
If you start with 50 Hz (25 Not allowed) no unnessearry switching.
reserved post for some documentation (i want to write) on how to use lvm2, cryptsetup and hopefully in a later version network bound disc encryption.
download link sky42 LibreELEC community builds
latest is 9.2.1 and has version number 9.2.1-#200303
If you have any problems please install offcial LibreELEC version on which my build is based on and test again. If the problem is the same it is most likely not my build.
If you dont use any of the following additions i made, then my images have no benefit for you and you should use the official build.
the following was added in my community build:
- /flash 1024MB
- added a 2nd kernel for Generic: ported 4.19 from 9.0.2 and updated to the latest version (suffix kernel-4.19)
- no GUI tools for the encryptiom or lvm2
- enable kernel config for lvm2 and snapshots (no raid, no cache)
- added lvm2 tools (config is under /storage/.config/lvm)
- enable kernel config for dm-crypt to use cryptsetup (compatible with luks, veracrypt, truecrypt)
- added cryptsetup to manage encrypted block devices with luks, veracrypt and some more
- enabled /etc/crypttab support in systemd
- enable kernel config for ext4 filesystem encryption
- added fscryptctl to manage ext4 encryption
- enable kernel config for more crypto modules and hardware acceleration (if existing)
- curl: enable protocol support for scp, sftp, smb, smbs
- added some Kodi newclock5 patches from popcornmix to all projects where they are not included (details see github source below)
Builds are done for all project and devices that are supported by LE 9.2 at the moment (Generic, RPi, Rockchip)
daily use by me: RPi4 and sometimes Generic
tested booting: RPi2
just build and never tested: all the rest
The following links are only for people who are interested in the source code of my builds.
You will find them in my GitHub account sky42src (sky42) · GitHub
full source of my LE 9.2
diff of my source to LE 9.2
This is then first 9.2 alpha and has a version number 9.1.001
Around 10 diffrent DD+ samples I tested from my library play well on RPi2 and RPi4 from 5.1 up to DD+ 7.1 with Atmos, where my Denon AVR says Dolby Atmos. Tested with 9.2 latest git version.
No confirmations so far, then i am out. I just send back the N4100 and ordered a RPi4 yesterday.
Non can not reproduce without the TV, because the TV can not do HD Audio. So I did not try at all.
It is not just Aquaman. I did try around 25 movies.
I am searching somebody to confirm my Gemini Lake problem with HD Audio. After latest 3-5 minutes i have a audio dropout for less then half a second and my AVR shortly shows no output and then comes back.
It is just HD audio with over 2 MBit. As example i took Aquaman (2018) Bluray EAN 5051890317377, because there are 4x audio in german and english. 3 in HD (DTS-HD 5.1, TrueHD 7.1 with Atmos) and 1 Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 with Atmos. The 3 HD tracks have dropout on a Gemini Lake N4100 but they are fine on i3-8100 Coffe Lake. The DD+ 7.1 Atmos audio track plays fine (just seen the hole movie) on N4100. Also UHD 4k i did test and same result. All tested source are straight from the disc and just a remux, so no tinkering with audio or video.
Tested the Beelink N41 on Windows 10 too and all audio is fine including HD.
- Beelink N41 6GB/128GB with Intel N4100 -> dropouts
- Adloko GE41 4GB/64GB with Intel N4100 -> dropouts
- Asrock B360-itx + i3-8100 DP 1.2 + Club 3D CAC-1080 -> no audio problem at all
- Denon X4500H
- LG 55E6D
Tested with LE:
- 9.0.2 Generic x86_64
- build today 9.2 git branch + PR3559 + kernel 5.1.10 + Kodi Leia branch 0186c4b + my community build patches
to try my build download libreelec-generic.x86_64-sky42-9.1.95-#190616.tar
Can anybody confirm these audio dropouts on any Gemini Lake hardware?
Kodi debug log for short playback with 2 dropouts http://ix.io/1lzd
Yes i know my keymap are not all OK and i should not use the GUI in 4k.
release: 9.0.2-#1900505 and for Rockchip 8.90.015-#190505
- based on LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.2 MR – LibreELEC
- i added a lot os OSMC patches for kodi S905/S912 for testing (for me it is better on my S905D K1 Pro)
- source tree GitHub - sky42src/LibreELEC.tv at 9.0.2-190505
For just buy it and use it the Vero 4k+ is the best option at the moment.
I have a i3-8100 Coffee Lake HTPC and I have 2 problem:
- for full audio passthrough support I use the 2nd HDMI 1.4 only for all the audio including Atmos/DTS:X and video on the 1st HDMI 2.0
- no HDR so far, but it should come
So I bought a Vero 4k+ to just see 4k HDR with passthrough Atmos/DTS:X. My Intel HTPC does it all except HDR (for now, so I hope).